Locating charging stations

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrinflux

Hi,

I just took delivery yesterday of a 2023 Leaf S. My first electric car!

I tried searching, "Charging Stations," here on the forum, but the search engine told me my search term was too common, so let me just ask: Is there a way the screen will tell me where the closest charging stations are?

Elton

Should be able to pull something up through the different screens but you might like to try the plugshare app or plugshare.com site you might even find some free charging stations near you :) Congrats on your new Leaf!

The SV and SL will show you nearby charging stations. The S, with no cellular connectivity, probably doesn't. Plugshare.com is a good app. Don't forget to select only the charging types you can use: Chademo (if so equipped) and J-1772.

Yep, Plugshare the web site along with its Android and iOS apps are excellent. +1 on Leftie's advice.

Per specs tab of https://usa.nissannews.com/en-US/releases/2023-nissan-leaf-press-kit?selectedTabId=#release-4eda35dfd61f8a41b0b1418dcc2d3f44, both trims of '23 US Leaf come with DC fast charging capability (search for quick charge) via CHAdeMO inlet. For the US market, '23 Leaf only exists in two trims: S and SV Plus.

Back