where are leaf service manuals?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I fully support the Right to Repair, and I usually will bend my morals to download free service manuals for personal use on my own vehicle. I do however have issues with people stealing copyrighted material and offering to sell it as their own property. No different than selling a stolen TV on a street corner.

Here's a full download (~200MB) of the 2018 ZE1 Service Manual website (~6500 pages of repair & diagnostic info) & Wiring Diagrams PDF (~270 pages) in case that helps anyone else.

Last updated in Feb 2022, it features exploded diagrams of all components, locations of all wiring harnesses, and details of all DTCs

Happy fixing!

https://www.mediafire.com/file/yoikgbj1l8l7qwi/SM18EA0ZE1U8.zip

EDIT: Unzip the entire folder, then open index.html in your browser for the full service manual. Wiring diagrams are in the PDF.

Last edited:
Available Service manuals for NISSAN LEAF ZE1, price $29 USD
For 2018
For 2019
For 2020
For 2021
For 2022
For 2023
For 2024
Those are nice looking diagrams for sure.

Can someone who has a FSM from Nissan Tech give an assessment if this is the same information and format as the Official version? Is this the same as what you see on the Nissan Tech site?

This is certainly different than the early model year FSM versions, which presented more as if "paper" copies.

Those are nice looking diagrams for sure.

Can someone who has a FSM from Nissan Tech give an assessment if this is the same information and format as the Official version? Is this the same as what you see on the Nissan Tech site?

This is certainly different than the early model year FSM versions, which presented more as if "paper" copies.
seems exactly the same

Here's a full download (~200MB) of the 2018 ZE1 Service Manual website (repair & diagnostic) & Wiring Diagrams PDF in case that helps anyone else.

Last updated in Feb 2022, it features exploded diagrams of all components, locations of all wiring harnesses, and details of all DTCs

Happy fixing!

https://www.mediafire.com/file/yoikgbj1l8l7qwi/SM18EA0ZE1U8.zip
That's pretty nice info. It only has the electricals in it right? I cannot see any mechanical part to it.

That's pretty nice info. It only has the electricals in it right? I cannot see any mechanical part to it.
Did you only look at the wiring diagram PDF?
All the mechanics are in the ZIP file - about 6500 pages of mechanical diagrams, service procedures & diagnostic info.
Make sure you unzip the folder first, then open index.html in your browser for a full table of contents.

Last edited:
Back