where do i find the motor serial number on my 2012 - the owner's book is a bit [very] vague !

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TobyHolland

I couldn't find this on a 'search' , so apologies if its a repeat -

I'm trying to register my UK Leaf 2012 here in Hungary - I need to show them the motor number - the handbook is too vague for my old brain !!!

also, how do i find if i have the EM57 or EM61 motor for certain

TIA

Toby

Why another thread? You had a previous one at http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=27646.

I already answered about EM57 vs. EM61.

TobyHolland said:
I couldn't find this on a 'search' , so apologies if its a repeat -

I'm trying to register my UK Leaf 2012 here in Hungary - I need to show them the motor number - the handbook is too vague for my old brain !!!

also, how do i find if i have the EM57 or EM61 motor for certain

TIA

Toby

Toby, if we can't answer your question with absolute certainty in one topic, starting another topic won't get it, either. Please post this in that topic and I'll delete this one later. I assume that Cwerdna won't mind losing his post.

OK, sorry, I hadn't realised that EVERY visitor to the forum reads EVERY new thread, EVERY time they come back to it!

My Bad !

I'd envisaged people with real lives & real information, checking in from time to time when they are able: and if I could get their attention [I got yours!!!] with a second thread, there'd be a change of concise information that clearly & directly relates to my UK spec 2012 [as detailed] , and not information / imaginings / tellings off as so far received.

Again, my bad, I'm never too old to learn !!

But I'm STILL hoping somebody who KNOWS will see the thread and help me out, as requested !!c :lol:

#Bazinga !!

Only new postings appear in threads when most people look, making it easy to keep a topic active just by posting in it regularly. Creating a second, almost identical topic is more likely to result in people ignoring it. Also, you were given as much of an answer as the folks here likely can give. If you feel that the motor ID isn't what was posted here, then contacting Nissan is your best bet. This happens with unusual problems and issues. Sometimes what we know isn't enough, or isn't detailed enough.

Back