palmermd wrote: lorenfb wrote:
"Pro-pilot" is equally deceiving.
I'm partial to "Co-pilot" myself, to emphasize that the human driver must stay engaged.
Personally, I don't even enjoy using any form of assisted driving on my vehicles.
then the $35k base Model 3 should be perfect. It does not come with any driver assist. It is what I ordered, and I don't think I'll miss it.
Right, but then Tesla needs to update the M3:
1. Eliminate glass roof
2. Improve the Ikea/teak looking dash
3. Eliminate electric door handles
4. Add a small drivers display/HUD
5. Have optional FOB entry
6. Improve Chevy Malibu look front/rear
7. Significantly increase service centers
8. Add hatchback option
#1 Leaf SL MY 9/13: 74K miles, 48 Ahrs, 5.2 miles/kWh (average), Hx=70, SOH=78, L2 - 100% > 1000, temp < 95F, (DOD) > 20 Ahrs
#2 Leaf SL MY 12/18: 4.5K miles, 115 Ahrs, 5.5 miles/kWh (average), Hx=98, SOH=99, DOD > 20%, temp < 105F