Great way to run a company; Elon "asleep at the wheel"!
You can always go buy another LEAF
And I did (lease), as indicated in the signature. A much better all around vehicle than the M3 for me.
A 150+ mile range is more than adequate for my present and future needs. And why compromise the
historic reliability the Nissan Leaf has provided for a vehicle known for marginal reliability. Even with
the approximate range loss of about 20% after 5.5 yrs, the Leaf provided a significant savings in
fuel and maintenance costs, besides never
having to schedule a vehicle repair.
1. Chevy Malibu sedan look (ugly front)
2. Tablet interface
3. Glass roof
4. Paint add-on costs (other than black)
5. Very limited service locations with questionable service promptness
6. Long term questionable corporate viability
7. Ikea blonde teak looking dash, needs some walnut stain
8. No hatchback
Now there's no need to drive any of my ICEVs for any customer visits in the SoCal area, i.e. no more '13 Leaf QCs.
#1 Leaf SL MY 9/13: 76K miles, 47 Ahrs, 5.0 miles/kWh (average), Hx=70, SOH=73, L2 - 100% > 1000, temp < 95F, (DOD) > 20 Ahrs
#2 Leaf SL MY 12/18: 10.3K miles, SOH 109Ahrs/115Ahrs, 5.2 miles/kWh (average), DOD > 20%, temp < 105F