Although the ICT has been discussed in its own thread, I'm linking this here because of the included map showing the number and distribution of ZEV buses at California transit agencies. Via GCC:
http://www.greencarcongress.com/2018/05 ... alzev.html
CalZEV Coalition supports Innovative Clean Transit measure under consideration at California ARB; 100% zero-emission buses
Of the 107 ZEV buses currently in service, 87 are BEVs (81.3%) and 20 are FCEVs (18.7%), including 13 in my local bus agency. Of the 340 more on order, 50 are FCEVs (14.7%) and the remaining 290 (85.3%) are BEVs, including the largest single order of 105 for LA's Metro Transit Agency.