Tesla has horrible marketing & sales: There are SECRET features that nobody tells you about!

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilly

I bought a Tesla Model 3 and to my shock, the website did not emphasize the following features, the sales guy at the Tesla store never told me these features and the delivery guy never mentioned how to set up and use these features to me;
Homelink automatic garage door opener, Teslacam dash cam and motion activated Sentry Mode security camera.

What features did Tesla not tell you about nor teach you how to use?

Here is a video that tells you succintly how to use Teslacam, Sentry Mode and Homelink: [youtube]https://youtu.be/Koef5Ov0UD4[/youtube]

Or exactly a secret. I do not have a Tesla and was aware of the 3 you mention. Apple is the same way. I learn new features and wonder why.
Maybe they do not want the tech to seem too complicated? Odd for a self driving car...

LeftieBiker said:
Rolling on The Floor Miming? Oh, right: read the er, darned manual.

Trouble is, nobody ever reads the manual. Ask 10 random friends and family if they read the manual for their car. See what I mean? That's why I made the YouTube videos, in part. The main reason why I make YouTube videos is for a friend of mine who has cancer and can't work. My SO would kill me if I gave part of my paycheck from my job to pay another woman's bills. So, I am giving her the proceeds from my YouTube videos instead.

Randy, I'm actually probably not going to make any more YouTube videos. I don't think my friend is going to make it. She is in the hospital for the 2nd time this week. I will miss her.

Cancer sucks.

lilly said:
LeftieBiker said:

Trouble is, nobody ever reads the manual.
Speak for yourself.

In any case, the features are not "secret" at all, and calling the well crafted manual "horrible marketing and sales" is nonsense.

LeftieBiker said:
Read The Fine Manual :)

Nothing secret at all. Sentry mode and dash cam have been discussed all over EV press and "TMC". I'd imagine there were releases notes on the car when it received those features, as well.

I didn't watch the video because it would spoil the SECRET :lol:
(besides wasting my time on click-bait).

Back