Hyundai 'Seven' SUEV Concept

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danrjones

I'm going to put this here, someone is welcome to split it off into a separate topic if they wish.

I like the front... the back not so much.

https://insideevs.com/news/548355/hyundai-seven-suev-concept-ioniq/

hyundai-seven-concept.jpg

LeftieBiker said:
The sides also have an...unfinished, "artist's conception" look about them.

Well its suppose to be a concept, but I'm thinking its CGI. The letters don't look like they are at the proper angle they should be given the vehicle orientation. Or they decided, after they filmed the prototype, to slap the word "seven" onto the bumper in Photoshop.

Once again designers seem to think door handles are the scourge of the world, they never draw door handles on concept cars :roll: Of course sometimes that makes it to production, Tesla comes to mind where the door handles are basically flush with the doors. I for one like door handles and really prefer the design where they came out from the door and had a push-button for your thumb but I haven't seen that design for years. I don't mind the Gen1 Leafs where at least it has a handle you can put your hand into but my least favorite is the ones you have to just stick your fingers into and lift up, guaranteed nail breakers if the door is locked :x
The back of that concept car looks like the ill-fated Pontiac Aztec :lol:

Back