Nissan EV-2

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, it is the ESFLOW.

http://www.allcarselectric.com/blog/1055075_breaking-geneva-motor-show-2011-nissan-esflow-concept-sneak-peak

evnow said:
No, it is the ESFLOW.

http://www.allcarselectric.com/blog/1055075_breaking-geneva-motor-show-2011-nissan-esflow-concept-sneak-peak
Nice to see that Nissan's copy editors probably came directly from their pool of website designers:

"Finding street side parking is a synch (sic) as the ESFLOW's compact dimensions allow it to slip in to the narrowest of spaces"

Darn, its just a concept! Let me know when they start taking reservations and it goes into production. Nothing to see here, move along, move along.

Well FWIW i don't like the looks of the ESFLOW and am not into EV sports cars. I'll be a bit more specific about my Nissan EV-2 proposal: a Nissan EV-2 that has an exterior design very similar to the GM EV-1, complete with improved specs inclusive of Li+ pack, BMS, range, communications, etc. :)

Well, it always starts with a concept, and if they can make this car, I'm buying!

That looks like a killer combo -- rear wheel drive, performance, stylish sporty coupe design, excellent range.
Where's the line start? I'm getting my reservation in early.

I hear you can order either the EZFlow Charges me up or EZFlow, I am in it!

Select your choice of T-Shirt and size

Note: I you want the Charges me up, order the I am in it. If you want the I am in it, order the Charges me up. If you actually want the 100% All Electric EZFlow, place your reservation at the link below:

Link: www.nissanusa.com/EZFlow/what-a-doofus/bridges4Sail

garygid said:
Right, just another concept.
Little real-world meaning in this form, I suspect.
Probably insufficient roof-crush strength.
Nissan has already said they will make an EV sports car. I'm sure this car (with some changes) will make it into production in 2013-4.

+1. Under Ghosn, Nissan has a pretty good track record of showing concepts that are in almost pre-production form (look at GTR, FX, G35 "concepts"). This Concept looks totally resolved which is a good indicator that something 90% similar will be on showroom floors in a couple of years. Fingers crossed!

Back