cwerdna
Delivery Date: 28 Jul 2013

Star Trek documentaries

Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:13 pm

I'll start. There's a 10-parter "The Center Seat — 55 Years of Star Trek". I posted about it at https://www.tivocommunity.com/community ... es.585455/.

You can watch the 1st 4 eps (1st already aired but being rerun) on History Channel. The rest will be on History Vault, a paid service.

'19 Bolt Premier
'13 Leaf SV w/premium (former)
'13 Leaf SV w/QC + LED & premium (lease over)

Please don't PM me with Leaf questions. Just post in the topic that seems most appropriate.

LeftieBiker
Delivery Date: 30 Apr 2018

Re: Star Trek documentaries

Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:18 pm

Given that we don't have cable, and don't want another pay service bill, I guess I'll wait for the DVDs...
Brilliant Silver 2021 Leaf SV40 W/ Pro Pilot & Protection
2009 Vectrix VX-1 W/18 Leaf modules, & 2 lithium E-bicycles.
BAFX OBDII Dongle
PLEASE don't PM me with Leaf questions. Just post in the topic that seems most appropriate.

cwerdna
Delivery Date: 28 Jul 2013

Re: Star Trek documentaries

Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:20 am

I just finished watching the 3 ep on Phase II and TMP. I posted about it at https://www.tivocommunity.com/community ... t-12435221. That was a really good ep.

It's kinda strange to have Gates McFadden narrating. I asked her at a convention (started question off wrong) about whether she'd watched Chaos on the Bridge and she answered no. Was something like she doesn't watch Trek documentaries. My real question (how I should've asked it) is whether it was as chaotic on TNG in the 1st 2 seasons as Chaos on the Bridge depicted. Oh well.

I did ask Frakes something along those lines and he said it was tough at the beginning. They were still trying to learn their characters and the way things should be.

I have a deal from Roku for some channels including History Vault for only 99 cents/month good for 2 months. The deal ends up in about a week so I guess I'll subscribe to that channel/service to catch more/all of the remaining eps.

'19 Bolt Premier
'13 Leaf SV w/premium (former)
'13 Leaf SV w/QC + LED & premium (lease over)

Please don't PM me with Leaf questions. Just post in the topic that seems most appropriate.

Return to “Off-Topic”