Oilpan4
Delivery Date: 10 May 2018
Leaf Number: 004270

Re: COVID-19 aka 2019 (and 2020) Novel Coronavirus

Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:56 pm

Sad how you guys can't stand to hear anything but how trumpvirus is going to kill everyone, hide under your bed with a mask on and dont go to work.

So which part or wrong?
Are you encouraging people to not get a flu shot?
Do you have other information that shows trump virus alone killing large numbers of people?

Me and my wife already had trumpvirus.
Trumpvirus by its self is a joke and you people fell for what's going to turn out to be the greatest case of mass hysteria in world history.
"THE ABOVE POST CONTAINS MISLEADING AND INACCURATE INFORMATION. PLEASE CONSIDER IT OPINION, NOT FACT". -someone who I offended and is unable to produce the facts in question.

LeftieBiker
Delivery Date: 30 Apr 2018

Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:38 pm

I don't edit the words of others, beyond correcting an occasional typo in a title. So I added a disclaimer/warning to the post in question.
Scarlet Ember 2018 Leaf SL W/ Pro Pilot
2009 Vectrix VX-1 W/18 Leaf modules, & 3 EZIP E-bicycles.
BAFX OBDII Dongle
PLEASE don't PM me with Leaf questions. Just post in the topic that seems most appropriate.

downeykp
Delivery Date: 31 May 2011
Leaf Number: 1931

Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:21 pm

"Me and my wife already had trumpvirus.
Trumpvirus by its self is a joke and you people fell for what's going to turn out to be the greatest case of mass hysteria in world history."

Tell that to the 180,000+ people that died of this you imbecile. If your great president would have done his job our numbers could have been very manageable. Your boy is responsible for the murder of a lot of good people. You should feel proud that the US is the laughing stock of the world. You and your kind are a joke.

Sorry Lefty, it had to be said.
2011 Black Leaf SL+QC Vin. 1931
Res. 6-14-10 Order 1-25-11
EVSE: Mod'd Ver. 2 Nissan L1
Delivered 5-31-11

9 years 38000mi. 5 bars

39 Suniva panels 10.3kw with Enphase micro inverters my electricity cost $26 a month.

webeleafowners
Delivery Date: 06 Oct 2015

Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:01 am

Definetly hard to watch from abroad. But here he will always be known as the president representing unchecked violence, racism, hate, cronyism, complete incompetence and impunity. The biggest stunner up here is the widespread love and adoration for a president who represents these things. Lots of confused people shaking their heads up here right now.

We have lived about a quarter of our lives in the US. It’s hard to get a pulse on things when we are not actually there but from abroad it looks like this guy still has a ton of support. It’s definetly bewildering.

No disrespect meant to our American neighbours. The whole situation is just, well, foreign to us.

Cheers and best of luck in the election. Hope it works out well for everyone. What’s that old saying? The people are always right.
2020 Model 3 Tesla. AWD with FSD. Deep metallic blue. Our daily driver.
2016 Nissan Leaf SV 30KWh Culis Red. Sold. Was my daily driver. Loved that car.
EV only Family...well except for the big diesel motorhome. :shock:

WetEV
Delivery Date: 16 Feb 2014

Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:42 am

Oilpan4 wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:56 pm
Trumpvirus by its self is a joke and you people fell for what's going to turn out to be the greatest case of mass hysteria in world history.
My cousin died of novel coronavirus.

It's variable, for sure. Perhaps half never know they had it, and will never know unless they get an antibody test soon. Because the antibodies fade with time. Likely this will be around again, and again... but perhaps not as bad if you caught it before, or got vaccinated.

Some people get something like a bad flu and often lose sense of smell/taste. And it all goes away in a few weeks. Or not.

Some lose smell and taste long term. Hot sauce and water are the same. Don't know how long, six months? Year? Forever?

Some have heart problems, or kidney problems, or brain problems that last for... How long? Don't know. It's a new disease.

Then there are those that get really sick. Some just spend a month in the ICU. Most leave hospital with long term problems. Some with no pre-existing conditions, like my cousin, die.
WetEV
Most everything around here is wet during the rainy season. And the rainy season is long.
2012 Leaf SL Red (Totaled)
2014 Leaf SL Red
2019 eTron Blue

LeftieBiker
Delivery Date: 30 Apr 2018

Mon Sep 07, 2020 11:47 am

Oilpan appears to be one of those people who don't believe things that don't happen to them, personally. Fairly typical of Trump supporters.
Scarlet Ember 2018 Leaf SL W/ Pro Pilot
2009 Vectrix VX-1 W/18 Leaf modules, & 3 EZIP E-bicycles.
BAFX OBDII Dongle
PLEASE don't PM me with Leaf questions. Just post in the topic that seems most appropriate.

Nubo
Delivery Date: 31 Oct 2014

Tue Sep 08, 2020 3:00 am

Last edited by Nubo on Tue Sep 08, 2020 5:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
I noticed you're still working with polymers.

cwerdna
Delivery Date: 28 Jul 2013

Tue Sep 08, 2020 3:52 am

webeleafowners wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:01 am
Definetly hard to watch from abroad. But here he will always be known as the president representing unchecked violence, racism, hate, cronyism, complete incompetence and impunity. The biggest stunner up here is the widespread love and adoration for a president who represents these things. Lots of confused people shaking their heads up here right now.

We have lived about a quarter of our lives in the US. It’s hard to get a pulse on things when we are not actually there but from abroad it looks like this guy still has a ton of support. It’s definetly bewildering.

No disrespect meant to our American neighbours. The whole situation is just, well, foreign to us.
As someone who was born in the US has only ever resided in the US (have traveled to many countries though), I too am SMH about this. It blows my mind that it seems like about 1/3 (or a bit more?) of the country supports him. He shouldn't have the support of even 2% of the US population/voting adults, yet somehow he has a lot more... :(

I get that some people are "conservative" or vote Republican or have issues w/the Democratic party, its views, tendencies, spending, platform, etc. My parents tended to vote R (and seemed to be Reagan fans, for instance) but even my dad in the early days guessed that Trump would be impeached and sometimes talks to me about the utter chaos, lies, incompetence of Trump along w/the criminal cronies (e.g. Flynn, Manafort, Cohen, etc., more at https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa- ... SKBN25G1YU) seems to work with. My dad's bewildered and to him, Trump's not even competent to be a city councilman.

Trump had the golden opportunity to handle COVID-19 properly which would've (unfortunately) made it more certain he'd be re-elected but he's totally bungled it and it seems mainly hardcore R and his cult followers think he's actually doing a good job in handling COVID-19. If they only would look at the facts (e.g. New Zealand, Taiwan, South Korea, etc.)

And, re: the racism, hate and violence, I agree with what General Mattis said (https://www.cnbc.com/2020/06/03/former- ... de-us.html) “Donald Trump is the first president in my lifetime who does not try to unite the American people—does not even pretend to try. Instead, he tries to divide us," Even GWB wasn't like this.

'19 Bolt Premier
'13 Leaf SV w/premium (owned)
'13 Leaf SV w/QC + LED & premium (lease over)

Please don't PM me with Leaf questions. Just post in the topic that seems most appropriate.

Oilpan4
Delivery Date: 10 May 2018
Leaf Number: 004270

Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:44 am

It did happen, I just didn't notice.
I was all snotted up, everything tasted like snot for a week. I could only barely smell really strong smells like gasoline.

I guess it's trumps fault we have a large elderly population that ate lots of red meat, smoked, drank and generally didn't take care of them selves for decades because they though they would never get old and a younger generation that is completely socially irresponsible, they did real good for about a month then all at once just said F it. Went back to partying and acting like hormonally challenged adults.
It must also be trumps fault certain blue states put people they knew had trumpvirus in nursing homes.

I like democrats, I voted for Obama and I did not vote for trump last time.
I wasn't going to vote for mcCain palin and their antiscience creationist BS. Then Romney and his lose running mate, couldn't stand them either.
I'll take fake climate change over antiscience any day of the week.
"THE ABOVE POST CONTAINS MISLEADING AND INACCURATE INFORMATION. PLEASE CONSIDER IT OPINION, NOT FACT". -someone who I offended and is unable to produce the facts in question.

WetEV
Delivery Date: 16 Feb 2014

Tue Sep 08, 2020 11:05 am

My cousin didn't smoke, was a one drink limit drinker, was trim and in good shape as was a runner, age 52.

Died from Coronavirus.

Some people get lucky. Some people don't.

Young and health, might not die. Still isn't great.

"MLB pitcher out for the season with heart condition caused by Covid-19"
WetEV
Most everything around here is wet during the rainy season. And the rainy season is long.
2012 Leaf SL Red (Totaled)
2014 Leaf SL Red
2019 eTron Blue

Return to “Off-Topic”