LeftieBiker
Delivery Date: 30 Apr 2018

Re: Post Your Snow Leaf Pictures

Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:28 pm

I don't recall who discovered that one, but it's actually in the manual, albeit disguised with misleading language that calls it "automatic." Using the floor only setting, partial recirculate, and a fan speed of either one or two (if the windshield starts fogging) will give you the most efficient heating you can get without full recirculate, which tends to cause fogging.
Scarlet Ember 2018 Leaf SL W/ Pro Pilot
2009 Vectrix VX-1 W/18 Leaf modules, & 3 EZIP E-bicycles.
BAFX OBDII Dongle
PLEASE don't PM me with Leaf questions. Just post in the topic that seems most appropriate.

BrianMoser
Delivery Date: 21 Oct 2019

Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:57 pm

Here is my beauty

Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you want.

PrairieLEAF
Delivery Date: 04 Feb 2019

Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:12 pm

That Ocean contrasts the snow so well!

First one out after the storm.
2016 LEAF S-30 w/QC "Lexie"

coulomb
Delivery Date: 07 Mar 2015
Leaf Number: 200445

Re: Snow Leaf

Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:14 am

Sorry for the late post.
Tsiah wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:30 pm
I give up on trying to share images... Every time I do is just a broken link. :|
The trick is to drill down till you find a URL (internet address) for the real image, usually ending in ".jpg" (without the quotes). In this case, I just used Chrome's "open image in new tab" facility to find the real image URL, in this case https://i.imgur.com/BxpnPhg.jpg . Some image hosting sites are hostile to the use of their images in forums like this; Google comes to mind. The URL to the actual image is hundreds of characters long, and looks like it might change at any time.

I could not tell if the Original Poster's image was color or black and white. In the "unburied" version, however, there was a definite tint to the windows, and there was some color in the top right corner. Amazing. Where I live, snow is almost unheard of; it was a real novelty to encounter some on an overseas trip. Later, I spend a week in the snow (on a work related overseas trip), the novelty wore out pretty quickly.
2012 Leaf with new battery May 2019. New to me June 2019.

Return to “Pictures, Videos”