Leaf ZE1 skirts

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thoth1987

Hi there. I'm just curious if anyone has done/seen anything with their 2018+ Leafs on the side skirts. I'm trying to get some ideas. I want to paint/add a small part of it to match the front and rear accented parts[green]. As well as match the wheels I recently finished.

If anyone's got ideas I'd love to hear about them or see them! Will be painting the door handles and some other minor stuff at the end of the month. I did already paint the skirts a bit black with a matching green stripe at the bottom but it almost is never visible. Looks black all the time. Bugs me!

poJ1nNUej

pmftndiNj

pmBMKbtHj

I would 100% leave it exactly as is. The white on black is the best IMHO for this body style. The car looks sharp :)

What make/model on the rims? They look great on there.

I know color is a very personal preference, but if you take cues from the MISMO series, your highlights would look better (my opinion) in red, or the metallic blue they are using on my Scarlet Ember car. These colors look better (again, my opinion) with the black accents. The other option, is just go black. Having the three colors on there is a bit busy and honestly the car looks a lot more classy in the white with black only. If I could have found the white on black option, I would have bought it. Just buy a few bits of vinyl wrap and try it out :)

Well the green is just the parts that were already blue, changed. The skirt will be black like in the photo but the green thin line at the bottom will hopefully be a bit more pronounced. I let the paint sit about 5 months before using it so I think the pigments dulled a bit. Was just hoping there were some things people have done for a very small amount of flare but ah well. Thanks, I do like it how it is - aside from the chrome door handles that will be going away soon!
The wheels are from an 05 350Z
Then I first got my car it was from the show room and the dealer had put red decals along the bottom to mimic the Nismo model and put a Nismo decal on the grille area. It honestly felt a bit ricer-ey haha so I removed it all. Red instead of the green I chose would definitely look good as well though!

ah, I get the skirts. The black paint in the photos almost makes them look like a different profile. Being that those are just plastic bolt on's, it would be a cool project to reshape them. It does change the look of the car for the better in my opinion...and it needs as much help as it can get, ha.

I just bought my first leaf and i'm looking to have a better stance on it. Do you mind me asking what your wheel offset and tire size is? Is it lowered?

Wasn't able to find any skirt majiggies but I was able to redo the skirts so they look a bit more noticeable as well as black out the handles nicely! Will do for now

I'm not sure how to link images properly as my imageshack trial ended haha. Here's a link to my 2 most recent photos

https://www.deviantart.com/warslut/art/Leaf-881488766

https://www.deviantart.com/warslut/art/Leaf-881488772

The wheels are stock 2006ish Nissan 350Z wheels. No spacers. Not lowered. 18" wheels

Back