The grimy LEAF registry!

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PrairieLEAF

I've seen a lot of sparkling-clean LEAFs, but they can't possibly all be. Here's a place to embrace the grit!

Here, Lexie is demonstrating her "just melted out from under a snowbank" look. This is her signature style for winter and spring--low-maintenance and earthy.

Iw8IMtNWynqdLCRQt1WiypBsMAN-jv6xqw-GxxGjGLqSzQNEr5atHbksEDcbNZVx-98a5AwqaDjLsfbBQRgp2CFtUYXjotScJc4n-puY7l3M835INazaDy14kLcSLqVoVPgsmB-p5Tia60eAdJXHpRuMHIcKQSVMA-4vNv6OeWsEHZWSQZQO70Uzfw6rTG-dM9KaK4MhGjP3djeI_AUYmgR68eXwMj_GwFUoRNGAzEW5zJAOPbuypHQFwmrGoPD2yEGeoIr6zcbPBBajK883V6aSJO4ShXDYriEPPwXmqKDZWiA-iLloqLbtDt4o__quPrKq-TlG8IUqK0qFSwfh4czaxKPnWLLLPgt6A30PdyuS4G7sR9CSECwcGN-PMDrMdBpcjmerQMQGd4BL25DJHDIfwXagKLYVjurglZGrePdLqYfmiVYe_5fjte3g44R17jG9KKftY8A-TSNmwcez0G-wKH1CMVjtYkdwgzsSNLcOds7SZLEiYZgRJVg6hmEcA6THrRNBhvCgfhGn0G8ErxgUnQ9rU_bYWno6HaOrc2j1DrsvCP1lhShm6gAVHo7plizdQEZVTKokm0VNOht9uXh3Pfs7-1EgrIfFcSPNb2ybNR8RmQ8QKMu1kWVtK4ZdVKohE_eJHplqcaG8T-0U7bea4YATwfTGH4rqEXlj2RWj71mEe32_YvEKc3obCg=w1346-h757-no

The previous time out was the first thaw after the trip home in the Wednesday night storm. She was sunbathing in the fairgrounds parking lot while I was at a ham radio swapfest. When I went back out, she had taken a colossal, LEAF-shaped dump of ochre-hued snow with drippings in the parking space, and the melt runoff was flowing across the aisle to the next row of spaces. I glanced around to make sure no one was watching and bashfully rolled out of the parking lot.

Let's see some grime!

Gonna send one soon, waiting till the license plate is again completely obscured! Something about how the slip stream lets dirt fall onto the back of these cars.....

Back