One Year of Leaf Spy Readings

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very interesting video. It was not a trivial to task to take all those images and throw up the clip..so thanks! This was from your 2016 leaf, correct?

I'm at 36 402 miles (2018 Leaf SL) and at 91.77% SOH. Only 34 QCs, but 1575 L1/L2 charges, and pretty cool climate. SOH has been steady at 91.77 for about four months now since purchase.

The histogram symphony is cute but not really instructive. The information I was interested in was a minor part of the show.

Perhaps a video of a bar chart that shows interval, Ahr and SOH progression ?

bobkart said:
HerdingElectrons said:
Nice way to summarize all that data
Thanks . . . I also have it in a spreadsheet.

(I used to live on the California Central Coast.)

SOC is important context for cell-balance info. It'd be interesting to see a scatter plot of mV vs. SOC over time.

denwood said:
This was from your 2016 leaf, correct?
Yep, 2016 Leaf S with 24kWh battery.
denwood said:
SOH has been steady at 91.77 for about four months now since purchase.
I noticed that mine seems to stay pretty flat during the cold season. Once you start getting over about 50F / 10C battery temperatures, you may start to see more movement.
SageBrush said:
Perhaps a video of a bar chart that shows interval, Ahr and SOH progression?
I just exported that data to CSV format, so I can perform various analyses with that as input. Are you thinking one video frame per day, then varying-height bars for AHr and SOH in each frame? Might as well throw Hx in too, as there would be plenty of room in the frame.
Nubo said:
SOC is important context for cell-balance info. It'd be interesting to see a scatter plot of mV vs. SOC over time.
I'll see if I can generate a scatter plot of SOC on X axis to mv on Y axis. My impression is that the correlation is not that strong, as I see gradual loss of balance related to how long since I've done a relatively-full charge (although partial charges do seem to help somewhat). So similar SOCs would yield potentially-different mv values, depending on that third factor.

bobkart said:
SageBrush said:
Perhaps a video of a bar chart that shows interval, Ahr and SOH progression?
I just exported that data to CSV format, so I can perform various analyses with that as input. Are you thinking one video frame per day, then varying-height bars for AHr and SOH in each frame?
yep

Back