TRONZ
Delivery Date: 31 Jan 2011
Leaf Number: 202

Re: LEAF in Gran Turismo 5

Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:45 pm

lpickup wrote:Can you "paint" the LEAF different colors? Would LOVE to see some other colors on that baby! Like yellow for example!
How about Atomic Orange?

The mods available are fully adjustable suspension, slicks, full aero kit (with carbon hatch spoiler), wheels and alot of weight reduction. There are NO mods for the motor. We bought and set up 3 LEAFs to compare on the day of the Car Pack release. The full mod has very nice handling, no body roll and excellent grip. Just take really wide fast lines and its easy to beat all the other cars in the same performance point category. You can really tell the improvements in everything with less weight.
Every start, is as good as any start can ever be. - Douglas Darden

Stats;
2011 LEAF SL VIN#202, Delivered 01.30.11. Now, by far, the oldest LEAF in Colorado.

TRONZ
Delivery Date: 31 Jan 2011
Leaf Number: 202

Re: LEAF in Gran Turismo 5

Thu May 03, 2012 9:53 am

Boomer23 wrote:
I wonder if the ultra-light steering is realistically captured for force-feedback steering wheel controllers. :lol:

Funny you should mention that. Zack did two laps around The Ring yesterday and did make repeated comments that his controller was vibrating alot more than usual across the rougher pavement turns. Was harder to stay on line. Seems GT5 is in fact providing the unsettling feathery torque steer issue of the LEAF. Still he finished two laps 11:37 and 11:34 before going to Turtle. Average speed was 81.34mph and he killed the battery in a bit over 34 miles.

I have also added three requests into the official PS3 GT5 Car Wishlist.

-EsFlow
-Nismo LEAF
-Nismo LEAF RC

If they wanted to have fun and build up a Nismo EsFlow or radical Nismo EsFow RC I would not complain either ;) .
Every start, is as good as any start can ever be. - Douglas Darden

Stats;
2011 LEAF SL VIN#202, Delivered 01.30.11. Now, by far, the oldest LEAF in Colorado.

Return to “Pictures, Videos”