mwalsh wrote:A few minutes ago I received error messages that the board was down for upgrades. Can I suggest that if this is even being contemplated right now, we wait until after tomorrow. Also, we need to give advance notice. It can't just be gone like "that" [snaps fingers] for 24 hours.
There will never be a good time for it to be down. I received the same error when I tried to log in a few minutes ago. My thought was that today was a better day than tomorrow, and it might help with all the traffic that is likely to be here tomorrow. I do however agree that if the site has a planned downtime that is going to be for several hours, there should be some advance notice to the members.