Email from Fontana Nissan about ordering

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

curtegg

I stripped out the VP's information, but here is the email contents from Fontana Nissan I just received about ordering. Interesting they folding in the possibility of including the charger installation with the vehicle purchase.

=======EMAIL contents==========

We are still waiting to here from Nissan regarding price, payments and options for the all New 2011 Nissan Leaf. We will keep you posted as soon as the information and ordering guide is available.

In the meantime, here is an overview of how the "Request a Quote" ordering process will be implemented:

2011 Nissan Leaf - "Request a Quote" Vehicle Ordering Process

The most important thing is to have Fontana Nissan set as your Preferred Dealer in your Leaf account before you start the Ordering Process!!

When you receive your email from Nissan confirming that you can now "Request a Quote" to order your Leaf - now it is time to start the process!

Once you receive the email, log into your Nissan Leaf account and go to "my account"
There will now be a tab labeled: order vehicle - request a quote
You start the process by selecting: get started

At this point you are able to review the trim level, color and accessories you would like on your fabulous new Leaf - after you confirm the trim, color, etc - now you will be prompted to click on Fontana Nissan as your favorite preferred dealer!!

Once you click on Fontana Nissan - you will need to select how you plan to pay for the vehicle - Cash, Lease or Finance - if you are not sure, just pick cash - we will agree on the price and you can decide later in regards to the Lease or Finance. - This is mainly to make sure that we have agreed on the price and to get the car into production as quickly as possible.

It will then ask you how you plan to pay for the home charging unit?? If you are paying for it separately or financing it with the purchase of the Leaf.

Now you are ready to submit your "request a quote" to Fontana Nissan.
Once you submit your "request a quote" to Fontana Nissan , we will receive the request, contact you to confirm the information received and send you back the "Dealer Offer" -

Once you accept the offer as written, you will receive a disclosure from Nissan regarding purchasing an electric vehicle. - Upon approval of this disclosure, your Leaf will be ordered and sent to production….YEAH!!

Once your vehicle is scheduled for production, you will receive an estimated time frame from Nissan for when your brand new shiny wonderful Nissan Leaf will arrive and be ready to go home with you~ and live happily every after J

I just got another email from Fontana (banner does mention the $1000 off MSRP offer):

Hi Mallory ,

I just received 2011 Nissan Leaf Mousepads - if you would like me to send you one or two or three...
please send me your address or call me directly at 909-574-2290.

We are still waiting to here from Nissan regarding price, payments and options for the all New 2011 Nissan Leaf.
We will keep you posted as soon as the information and ordering guide is available.

If you have any questions, please feel to contact me directly.

Driven to excellence,

Back