Leaf buyers. Seattle/Portland and nation wide

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CampbellNelson

2 days and counting for the 1st 200 lucky Leaf orders. I have been watching very closely the price wars between Nissan dealers. We were one of the early dealers to commit to "No mark up".
I am not a dealer that measures customer satisfaction and service purely based on the discount I provide, but also on having a relationship that lasts longer than cars. Campbell Nelson has been here for 40+ years and plans to be here for as long as there are cars to sell.

I have the authority to offer preferred pricing and to be competitive. Anybody who is interested, please contact me directly prior to submitting you RAQ. Please do not ask me to post my offer here. Call or email me directly.

Thank you for this great forum and I wish everybody a great experience in both purchasing and owning their future Leaf.

Ray, thanks for your many posts...they have been very helpful.

It will be a wild time come Tuesday :)

Do you know when the sept orders will be taking place?

Sadly I have to wait till then.

Gavin

Gavin said:
Ray, thanks for your many posts...they have been very helpful.

It will be a wild time come Tuesday :)

Do you know when the sept orders will be taking place?

Sadly I have to wait till then.

Gavin

I should have a real time after the initial orders are done. According to Nissan, the quicker the reservations turn to orders, the quicker the September orders will Start. Their comment was based on how the ordering system works.

CampbellNelson said:
I should have a real time after the initial orders are done. According to Nissan, the quicker the reservations turn to orders, the quicker the September orders will Start. Their comment was based on how the ordering system works.

How do you know there will be 200 Aug. orders? Dee told us that only 20 from each of the five states in Aug., and then the ordering for Sept. will be the 1st for most of them.

leaffan said:
CampbellNelson said:

How do you know there will be 200 Aug. orders? Dee told us that only 20 from each of the five states in Aug., and then the ordering for Sept. will be the 1st for most of them.

I simply repeat what I am told by Nissan when i ask. Needless to say, they have been off on a few so far. The Last conversation was there will be 200 units for the initial orders. Some September orders also stand a chance of taking delivery in December pending the release date.

Would be sweet to get in December...hoping I can get my Sept order in fast enough...

Likely buy in Dec.
Likely lease in Jan.

Waiting a month is no big deal really, but waiting a year to get the 7500 tax refund would be a long wait.

Gavin

Back