cwerdna
Delivery Date: 28 Jul 2013

US used Leaf market discussion

Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:34 pm

Use this thread to discuss the used Leaf market in the US (e.g. buying, selling, places willing/unwilling to accept used Leafs, places giving good/bad offers on Leafs, etc.)

Some guy at my work was looking to store a Leaf for a few months as he doesn't have time to sell. Someone suggested selling to Shift. He tried and apparently, they're not making offers on Leafs now. :shock: That guy has a '19 Leaf SL, to boot. I was thinking at first he had an older gen 1...

'19 Bolt Premier
'13 Leaf SV w/premium (owned)
'13 Leaf SV w/QC + LED & premium (lease over)

Please don't PM me with Leaf questions. Just post in the topic that seems most appropriate.

Triggerhappy007
Delivery Date: 01 Jan 2019

Re: US used Leaf market discussion

Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:49 am

cwerdna wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:34 pm
Use this thread to discuss the used Leaf market in the US (e.g. buying, selling, places willing/unwilling to accept used Leafs, places giving good/bad offers on Leafs, etc.)

Some guy at my work was looking to store a Leaf for a few months as he doesn't have time to sell. Someone suggested selling to Shift. He tried and apparently, they're not making offers on Leafs now. :shock: That guy has a '19 Leaf SL, to boot. I was thinking at first he had an older gen 1...
I also have a 19 Leaf SL and wanted to see how much it's worth with Carvana. They said it's worth $13,100 with 44,000 miles. Leaf resale value are in the gutter now. I sold my Pacifica Hybrid to Carvana last week and got KBB value.
2019 Leaf SL ProPilot
2020 Pacifica Hybrid Limited AST

Return to “Buying / Leasing / Dealerships”