$11,000 Total Savings on all Leafs in stock - Fontana Nissan

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FontanaNissan said:
You can order one today AND GET A $1,000 DISCOUNT OFF MSRP AT FONTANA NISSAN!

Welcome to the forum.

What do you mean by "order one today". As you know we reserved Leaf on Apr-20th - and we can't order one until Nissan sends us an "order now" mail.

evnow said:
FontanaNissan said:

Welcome to the forum.

What do you mean by "order one today". As you know we reserved Leaf on Apr-20th - and we can't order one until Nissan sends us an "order now" mail.

Thanks! We're happy to be on this forum.

Yes you are correct about the email coming from Nissan before placing an order. I am very sure a lot of members have already reserved one and if they place an order through our dealership we will discount the vehicle $1000 OFF MSRP.

FontanaNissan said:
evnow said:
FontanaNissan said:

Welcome to the forum.

Thanks! We're happy to be on this forum.

Yes you are correct about the email coming from Nissan before placing an order. I am very sure a lot of members have already reserved one and if they place an order through our dealership we will discount the vehicle $1000 OFF MSRP.
Actually from we've been told no orders will occur from any reservation holders before the end of August. Just curious, have your employees been through the Nissan Leaf training? Welcome to the forum!

I'm 93 miles from your dealership. Do you plan offering "flatbedding" the vehicle door-to-door or at least to a location where range isn't an issue?

indyflick said:
I'm 93 miles from your dealership. Do you plan offering "flatbedding" the vehicle door-to-door or at least to a location where range isn't an issue?

Yes we are aware of the ordering date and it is before the end of August. I am currently working with my general manager regarding the details of flatbedding the vehicle door-to-door for customers who resides at least 95 - 100 miles away from our dealership. I should have an answer by tomorrow if not Tuesday at the latest.

Hello Danny:
Welcome to this forum.
Does Nissan care how far from your dealership we are located ? Maybe even out-of-state ? Do these factors in any way influence what our delivery date would be even if we are in Wave 1 ordering ? (Many of us are concerned which tax year (2010 or 2011) we get to use the tax rebate.) How far away would you consider flatbedding the car (with a full battery :) ) so that some of us could pick it up from an intermediate location (for example Lancaster) and drive it home ?

LEAFer said:
Hello Danny:
Welcome to this forum.
Does Nissan care how far from your dealership we are located ? Maybe even out-of-state ? Do these factors in any way influence what our delivery date would be even if we are in Wave 1 ordering ? (Many of us are concerned which tax year (2010 or 2011) we get to use the tax rebate.) How far away would you consider flatbedding the car (with a full battery :) ) so that some of us could pick it up from an intermediate location (for example Lancaster) and drive it home ?

Thanks for the welcome.

I don't think Nissan would care which dealership you choose and where they're located at even if your out of state. They recommend you to choose a dealer within 100 miles range due to the distance you can travel with a single charge. I also don't think they would influence what your delivery date might be but I can definately check with Nissan tomorrow and pm you back. Regarding the flatbedding situation, I will have an answer by tomorrow or Tuesday at the latest.

FontanaNissan said:
indyflick said:

Yes we are aware of the ordering date and it is before the end of August. I am currently working with my general manager regarding the details of flatbedding the vehicle door-to-door for customers who resides at least 45 - 50 miles away from our dealership. I should have an answer by tomorrow if not Tuesday at the latest.

I'm 95 miles from you, but will drive it home when I pick it up. 100 mile range, right?

You are right about that it can go up to 100 miles so you should be okay. Made a mistake in the post above regarding the driving range.

Hey Hi Danny, didn't know you were on this forum. I just talked with you this weekend (big ugly guy you talked with Saturday :lol: ) and welcome to this forum (one of the more active ones).

I can attest to that 1k off MSRP is what Danny told me. He and the dealership owner are also anxiously waiting for their leafs as well as me.

curtegg said:
Hey Hi Danny, didn't know you were on this forum. I just talked with you this weekend (big ugly guy you talked with Saturday :lol: ) and welcome to this forum (one of the more active ones).

I can attest to that 1k off MSRP is what Danny told me. He and the dealership owner are also anxiously waiting for their leafs as well as me.

Hi Curt.. Just found out about this site and want to reach out and help as many forum members as possible. Thanks for the warm welcome.

FontanaNissan said:
EVDRIVER said:
Anyone seen any Bay Area Deals?

If you can't find any dealers offer you below MSRP, call us and we'll help you out.
Hi Danny,

I am in SF bay area too. Would be interested to get more information from you since none of the dealerships in northern CA has stepped up to the plate (yet).

Back