Fry's Grocery Stores have Blinks

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They have QC at Val VIsta and Warner, L2 at Williams field and Gilbert Road and many others. If you look on the blinknetwork.com you can see they cost the normal BLINK users fee's per hour.

I contacted kroger -FRYs and asked why I can't use my FUEL point for my fuel Electric? They said they are FREE, But when I check they are not. I am pushing them to make them free for our FUEL points! Also they should always have L2 even if they have a quick charge since many cars may not have a QC port. A Tesla can't QC, a LEAF w no QC can use it, A Focus EV can't QC so it's not smart to only have a QC!

Let's all keep asking them ans doing their feed back with each receipt until they give us Electric FUEL points! ! :p

jstack6 said:
Let's all keep asking them ans doing their feed back with each receipt until they give us Electric FUEL points! ! :p
Even if they wanted to, is that supported by Blink, or any other charging provider? I don't believe there's any way to integrate the two systems.

They are working on the FREE FUEL point and should have it ready late in 2014.

Almost as good as the LEAF no charge to charge for 2 years program for all new owners.

Back