Phoenix Nissan Leaf Owners Group

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BooKittyLeaf

Anyone in Phoenix area is welcome to stop by our Leaf Get together

We will be meeting on Sat March 28 at 10:00am at the 5 & Diner / Sears parking lot at Paradise Valley Mall. East side of the Mall at Tatum and Cactus.

Owners of Nissan Leaf's get together and talk about our cool cars.

Also, Anyone interested in Electric Cars is welcome to check out our cars in person.

Other Electric cars also welcome.

Paradise valley Mall Address
4568 E. Cactus Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85032

Great! We are also planning to cruise over to Pavilions for the EAA Meet/Show later sat afternoon around 2pm if interested. There are L2 stations at the mall (free with my NCTC card) and Free L2's down the street on Shae/Tatum

Bump -

Sat is just a couple days away if anyone is still pondering the idea of meeting up with us to talk about our Leafs and share ideas & stuff :D

It was great meeting everyone Sat. Lots of great discussions about the Leaf and electric cars in general. We will be scheduling another met up in a month or so.

Thanks to all who cam out!

EV Cruise Event coming in a couple weeks - looks like fun

Event starts at 10am.
We could meet up before at PV Mall - its about 7 miles from the event, and cruise over together in our Leafs!
There are L2 & QC at PV mall to top off if your coming from a distance, also L2's down the street that are FREE.

Anyone interested? let me know.

Check out the info

Host Website - check the EVENTS:
http://www.teslaowners.us/index.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Details of the cruise & prospective route:
http://www.teslaowners.us/meetings/3rd-100-electric-miles/4th-100-eletric-miles.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I just wanted to say hi ..... Its been about 6 months since I have been here ......I just reached 40k miles .....

It's been a while since I dropped into the forum here to see what's what. I would love to meet up at a future event.

I would love to have taken part in the rally event but this weekend (4.26) is just too busy.

I'm looking forward to meeting some of the brave Leaf'ers out there in the PHX.

Anyone who attended the get together at 5 & Diner happen to see any fraudulent charges on the credit card they used there? I just did! Over a thousand dollars for a Microsoft Surface Pro from BestBuy.com. I do not use that card much so I wonder if it could be related? You might want to check your statements just in case. My bank is taking care of it for me.

Back