EdmondLeaf

Re: Beyond Tier 4 - the last 22.

Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:21 pm

From recent Nissan LEAF Research Panel Survey. I think very appropriate here, what will be your response?

Has the wait time for delivery of the Nissan LEAF affected the likelihood of your purchasing an alternative vehicle?
Not at all.
Not very much. My purchase decision is based on the vehicle, not the purchasing process.
Somewhat.
Very much. I have purchased or seriously considered other vehicles because of LEAF availability.
I don’t know.
If you ordered a LEAF today, how long do you think it would take to receive the vehicle?
Less than one month
1 month
2 months
3 months
4 months
5 months
6 months or longer
After ordering, how long do you think is reasonable to wait to receive a built-to-order vehicle?
Less than one month
1 month
2 months
3 months
4 months
5 months
6 months or longer

LeafinThePark
Delivery Date: 02 May 2012

Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:09 pm

EdmondLeaf wrote:From recent Nissan LEAF Research Panel Survey. I think very appropriate here, what will be your response?

Has the wait time for delivery of the Nissan LEAF affected the likelihood of your purchasing an alternative vehicle?
Not at all.
Not very much. My purchase decision is based on the vehicle, not the purchasing process.
Somewhat.

Very much. I have purchased or seriously considered other vehicles because of LEAF availability.
I don’t know.
If you ordered a LEAF today, how long do you think it would take to receive the vehicle?
Less than one month
1 month
2 months
3 months
4 months
5 months
6 months or longer
After ordering, how long do you think is reasonable to wait to receive a built-to-order vehicle?
Less than one month
1 month
2 months
3 months
4 months
5 months
6 months or longer
Overall I guess we are about at what I expected for a wait based on the early official communications from Nissan. If anything I am more disappointed is the lack of real competition at this point.
2013 SV - Metallic Slate
PIN 401855
Ordered: 03/14/13
Delivered: 03/23/13
EVSE: GE Wattstation, self-installed.

TimeHorse
Delivery Date: 02 Nov 2011

Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:28 am

EdmondLeaf wrote:After ordering, how long do you think is reasonable to wait to receive a built-to-order vehicle?
Less than one month
1 month
2 months
3 months
4 months
5 months
6 months or longer
I think most cars, especially if shipped from Tennessee, shouldn't take much more than a couple months to build. 3.25 months was okay for me but I think in the long run it should be more like 2.
RIP CO2 Fre, 27 months, 42,282 mi & 11 bars.
unAmerican Job & Nissan's Rapid Depreciation cost $20,000!
5 hours on the road daily w/o Charge at Work on 100%.

Long Live CO2 Fre, Maxed 2013 SL, 20,000 mi/yr lease.
http://aecn.timehorse.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Return to “Local / Regional Discussions”