Market Research Study

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jcesare

I just took part in a market research study regarding charging stations.

The premise was that I own a Chevy Volt and the local Chevy dealer had a solar charging station available to use. The structure looked like an ultra modern filling station with an up angle roof containing solar panels.

I was then shown a series of artist images asking me which one I was more "confident" in. It was sort of like an eye test where I was shown two images and had to pick one. The images were identical except for the logos. The logos consisted of Chevy, Energizer, and some solar company I never heard of. There were several variants with and without the word solar, different Energizer logos in different colors, etc.

After being shown several dozen variations, my preference was for the Energizer logo. At the end of the survey I was asked a series of questions about how this concept fit into the Energizer brand and if it changed my impression of Energizer for better or worse.

IMO it looks like Energizer and or Chevy are doing research concerning branding their EVSE. Looks like a major cross promotion is in the works.

Back