vladik56
Delivery Date: 05 Jan 2020
Leaf Number: 030620

Nissan Leaf ZE1 Instrument Cluster Japanese to English Languages Conversion

Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:49 am

Hello. I bought ZE1 from Japan. Tell me how to flash the dashboard from Japanese to English. Before that, there was AZE0, found the information on you tube, bought a programmer and changed it myself. Or anyone has information from the panel in English. I will compare with my own, maybe I can figure it out myself. Thanks for the help.

LeftieBiker
Delivery Date: 30 Apr 2018

Re: Nissan Leaf ZE1 Instrument Cluster Japanese to English Languages Conversion

Sun Jan 05, 2020 3:06 pm

I think that there may already be a topic on this. I'll look for it later, after breakfast. ;)
Scarlet Ember 2018 Leaf SL W/ Pro Pilot
2009 Vectrix VX-1 W/18 Leaf modules, & 3 EZIP E-bicycles.
BAFX OBDII Dongle
PLEASE don't PM me with Leaf questions. Just post in the topic that seems most appropriate.

dukbilt
Delivery Date: 10 Jun 2020

Re: Nissan Leaf ZE1 Instrument Cluster Japanese to English Languages Conversion

Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:34 pm

Any further information on this?

I have a ZE1 e+ G (62kWh battery) on its way (Australia), and I don't speak Japanese. I'm interested in what options are available, and how good they are. I have found people who can update the dash and nav, but I need to send it to them (no big deal). However, I have heard the in-dash nav system won't do much without an Android or Apple phone (so the GPS and AM/FM radio in the car won't actually work).

Does anyone have alternative solutions to just making the Nav system English and Android Auto compatible?

Thanks,

Ewan

Return to “General / Main Owners Forum”