What apps are you using on Android?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ztev

Just got my new 2022 SL+, and am looking for recommendations on apps to use for general things like climate control, door locks, charge status, etc... I see some things mentioned in here like LeafSpy, My Leaf, etc... What's your favorite?

Looks like you have to pay for NissanConnect after 3 years? Do they have any free services? I see that even My Leaf requires a sign up through Nissan, so I'm wondering if you're going to have to pay for that as well.

Also curious to see if people are using non-Nissan apps successfully on the latest models.

Thanks!

Hey, Android users! I've got a bunch of apps on my phone that I can't live without. For messaging, I rely on WhatsApp and Telegram. When it comes to social media, Instagram and Twitter are my go-to apps. For music streaming, Spotify is a must-have, and YouTube is great for videos. To stay organized, I use Google Keep and Trello. Oh, and I can't forget my favorite game apps like Among Us and Clash Royale. By the way, I've also tried some money making games. Anyway, hope you find these apps useful!

Back