Another Datapoint ?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LEAFer

Quite a few of us are rather geeky, no ? :geek:
And we love to reverse-engineer anything and everything, no ? :ugeek:

Whether we will ever be successful in analyzing the madness and discover the "method" or rationality behind it is unknown. But if everyone (or at least a good sample size) is game ...

For those of you that have your LEAF delivered ... take a look at a data string in the furthest lower right-hand corner in the "Delivery" Section of the EPA sticker that came with your car. The format (my best guess) is: yyyymmddhhmmssAS#### (full date down to the second, the letters "AS", and four digits).

What do you think it means ? Take into account your VIN, your manufacturing date, when your car arrived in Long Beach and when you took delivery ... might this data string reveal something of the "method" ?

(Note: Your mfg date ... I am not sure it is available anywhere except maybe on the Dealer's VehicleDetail screen, but those in possession of their LEAF may know better.)

No one is interested ?

The data I have is not for my LEAF, and since I don't have the owner's permission I won't post any details about it. But I believe there's something to be learned from this data string. So ... which of you want to post some info on your delivered LEAF with that data string ?

( Putting it in the spreadsheet might be the best idea, but an extra burden on Turbo ... )

20101209014139AS3540

3540 is my dealer number (44-3540)

Also interesting....the last time Carwings was refreshed prior to me receiving the car - 12/9/10 @ 6:48am:

carwings_status_12-9.jpg

Back