My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TRONZ

Like many, I LOVE coffee and I also love our LEAF. I have also been known to "hang out" at my local Starbucks where I do not have to even order my drink any longer... it is just waiting for me when I get to the register thank-you-very-much. So I noticed that Starbucks has an "ideas" page on their website. I typed in EV and got 33 hits. Some fine folks have been providing alot of very thoughtful suggestions for charging stations, solar power and the comments are typically very supportive BUT the scoring system (thumbs up/down) has clearly been gamed by the anti-EV folks. Time to set the record straight. It would be nice if the coffee chugging MNL crowd or EV loving sorts signed in to the below address and provided a few "thumb ups" to the current scores AND comment if you feel the need.

http://mystarbucksidea.force.com/

AND, If you love letter writing, this might be useful;

Starbucks Coffee Company
2401 Utah Avenue South
Seattle, WA 98134

AND, if you just love talking on the phone, here ya go;

Retail Customer Relations
(800) 235-2883
Mon – Fri 5 AM – 6 PM (PST)

Thanks for playing! It would also seem that Starbucks does NOT provide input for ideas over the phone. The friendly robo-voice will direct you back to the web to input your ideas. Allllllrighty then!

Set Up a userid, signed in and voted.

All are in negative territory, amazing given the topic, so I encourage everyone to get on and vote.

Nice work everyone! Some of the posts are now in positive territory. I checked "popular ideas" and alot of EV topics are now at the very top of the list. Keep the votes coming everyone!

Is anyone here on a Volt forum or Prius (Plug-In) forum??? If so could they post this same thread into those sites so those fine folks know about voting at the Starbucks site as well. Being at the top of the "popular" topics seems to have also gotten other every-day green folks to jump in as well. Some topics are now well into positive territory! Let's keep it rolling!

Back