Too much fun, or too high of speed.
1) 2 bubbles of acceleration maximum - Usually 5 or 6. When I'm trying for 5+ mi/kWh, 2-3.
2) keep it under 35MPH. Maybe under 30MPH - 35-45 city, 60-70 highway
3) neutral throttle as much as you can. - Yes
4) Regenerate if you need to sop - Yes
5) Friction braking as little as possible. - Yes
6) Flat or very gently sloping roads. - It's Missouri, not Kansas. Hillcountry galore.
7) 44 psi tires. - Yes
So basically, I'm doing it all wrong.
In any case, the range meets my needs x2 (with the new battery), so I suppose it doesn't really