Any difference in footwells between PLUS and non PLUS?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevewa

Well I surprised even myself and opted to replace our 2011 Leaf SL (and our Bolt EV that is near lease-end) with a 2019 Leaf SL Plus.

Now I want to get Weathertech liners for the new Leaf, but I wanted to make sure the ones on offer are compatible with the Leaf Plus since they don't mention one way or the other on their site. I was hoping someone here might know if there's any difference in the footwells like there was with Gen 1 (battery heater versus none).

Thanks!

stevewa said:
Well I surprised even myself and opted to replace our 2011 Leaf SL (and our Bolt EV that is near lease-end) with a 2019 Leaf SL Plus.

Now I want to get Weathertech liners for the new Leaf, but I wanted to make sure the ones on offer are compatible with the Leaf Plus since they don't mention one way or the other on their site. I was hoping someone here might know if there's any difference in the footwells like there was with Gen 1 (battery heater versus none).

Thanks!

Following. Although our SL plus doesn’t arrive till March.

I bought Factory all Weather Liners From The Nissan Parts Department in 2015
For my 2015 model S and removed the Carpets when i turned my car in i removed the Liners
And installed them in my 2019 SL not a plus Model they fit perfect just like in the 2015 S

Disorder said:
I bought Factory all Weather Liners From The Nissan Parts Department in 2015
For my 2015 model S and removed the Carpets when i turned my car in i removed the Liners
And installed them in my 2019 SL not a plus Model they fit perfect just like in the 2015 S

About to do a trade-in on a 2017 SV for 2020 SV Plus and searching the forum for what will fit in the 2020. Are you saying your molded rubber floor liners from the dealer fit into the 2020?

Anyone know if the cargo cover also fits going from Gen1 to Gen2?

The cargo cover will not be an exact fit. I know because I have a piece of indoor/outdoor carpet that I cut to fit my 2013, and it doesn't fit well in the 2018.

Back