Those of you with active Nissan Perks via EVGo

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gillmj24

I got an email last night from EVGo. A $250 debit ws applied to my account. Huh? That's the amount of one year credit that you can use at EVGo quick chargers, but also public Chargepoint L2 and L3 chargers since EVGo's are few and far between.

So i log into my account, I still have the expected 108 remaining of my 250 - i mostly charged at home the first few months but then looked for ways/excuses to use my credit up this summer before it expires in late December.

Apparently they switched me from a Nissan Energy Perks plan to an "immediate pay nissan perks plan". Good news is the start date now says today and I have 1 year to use up my 108 bucks instead of 3.5 months.

Unless that ends up being an overnight clerical mistake and they change it back to my original end date? Not sure if I want to ask them since they might catch an error and take 8.5 months of eligibility off my new plan.

I assume everyone else with a less than 1 year old leaf got the same message? Are 2022 leafs not getting this perk?

Yep, it ended on June 2021 sadly.

It's OK, I had NC2C for overlap with my 2nd Leaf for a full year, so felt like I got reasonable value out of the program. Wish I had been in the road during the period. That could have been amazing value.

Aaaand they just corrected it to the original end date. Gave me $5 for the "inconvenience" :lol: maybe keep mouth shut next time.
Actually they likely would have caught the mistake at some point, leaving people who thought they had extra time with cancelled credit.

If you ask what gives, they might give you a $5 bonus.

Back