Sirius/XM?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ElectriCute

I apologize if this is not a legit Leaf topic, but hoping it is due to an issue with it's audio feature, and in this case Sirius/XM.

I was able to select a few channels of my liking so I don't have to ream through the entire list to locate the ones I prefer. It worked great for awhile, and now my fav list is gone. Going through the list to select again, I noticed that my channels are still highlighted. So, what happened to my fav list of channels? Has anyone else experienced this? I don't want to have to go through the entire process again.

Thanks.

LeftieBiker said:
Perfectly acceptable question, but one that I can't answer. Are you having any issues with the infotainment unit rebooting on its own?

Thank you for replying. I haven't done anything with the unit other than select Sirius/XM. You mentioned rebooting. How do you go about that?

Generally speaking, you don't reboot it. We have seen cases where the unit reboots itself repeatedly because it was defective, and that would cause your loss of presets. That doesn't necessarily mean that yours is defective.

LeftieBiker said:
Generally speaking, you don't reboot it. We have seen cases where the unit reboots itself repeatedly because it was defective, and that would cause your loss of presets. That doesn't necessarily mean that yours is defective.

I redid everything again, and all is well . . . for now. :roll: :D

Sirius XM is going through a renumbering and restructuring
of their channels. They say the numbers will correct themselves but I would just re-download them and place them where you need them.

Lambtron said:
Sirius XM is going through a renumbering and restructuring
of their channels. They say the numbers will correct themselves but I would just re-download them and place them where you need them.

I hope they do correct themselves. I really don't want to have to do it a third time. I don't care for the process. You have to go through the entire list and turn off the channels you don't want. Wouldn't it be better that all the channels can be turned off with one command, then simply turn on the ones you want. Whoever designed the software needs to re-think it.

Back