what is the cheapest spare tire disregarding efficiency?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mahyar

Guys we all care about even 0.1 of mi/kwh. :mrgreen:
But, I just want to buy a super cheap spare tire just in case I got a flat tire on a road trip, just to make it to next repair shop.
Thanks in advance as always :D
I have 2020 SVPlus With Micheline's energy saver tires.

I've read, but not verified, the donut spare from an Altima fits. - 16x4, 66.1 mm center hole, 5 bolts at 114.3 mm ("4.5 inches"). Should be at your local junk yard. (Not sure if Gen2 are the same as Gen1s). Perhaps others can chime in.

Other specs:

205/55R16 on 6.5jx16 ET40 offset w/ bolt pattern 5x114.3mm (i.e. 5 bolts at 4 1/2 “) Ctr bore = 66.1mm.
(overall diameter 24.9”, 811 revs per mile.)

215/50R17 on 6.5jx17 ET46 w/ same 5x114.3 bolt pattern and center bore.
(overall diameter 25.5”, 792 revs per mile.)

flintstonescar.jpg

They've shown the spare for the above vehicle, and it weighs 3,000lbs. At least it's a full sized spare.

The Gen II Leaf uses the same wheels as Gen I, so I assume that the specs are at least very similar. I ran 17" 2015 Juke wheels on my SL for two Winters. Given that, you may also want to include Juke spares in your junkyard search, although I can't promise a fit.

Haha the picture is funny.
@LeftieBiker and @Skippy
Do you have any suggestions on something new that can be ordered online? (or bought from stores like Walmart or Discount Tire)
I'm really super amateur when it comes to tires :cry:

Please suggest a tire not a website. Thanks so much.

mahyar said:
Haha the picture is funny.
@LeftieBiker and @Skippy
Do you have any suggestions on something new that can be ordered online? (or bought from stores)
I'm really super amateur. :cry:

Tirerack.com or rockauto.com

Back