SageBrush wrote: lorenfb wrote:
So I don't see how you could possibly still have 12 bars of battery life remaining?
You question my data? Check with Dave (DaveinOlyWA - has one of the highest post counts).
His '13 had about the same mileage with even a higher Ahr reading when it was returned
He is confused by your earlier post stating 51 Ahr and 12 bars.
I think you mean you have 12 bars at 51k miles.
What *is* your Ahrs ?
From my corrected typo post up thread:
How do you explain my 24kWh Leaf at 54k, 12 bars, 51 Ahrs.
Sorry for the confusion. An additional data point; SOH = 75%.
1. Max battery temp <= 38 deg C
2. Max battery discharge point => 15 Ahrs
3. Typical QC < 15 minutes
4. Typical number of QCs per week ~ 3
5. Always L2 to 100% & 5x per week
6. Typical freeway speed 50 - 55 MPH, resulting in a typical battery power
of 15 - 20kW (level terrain)
7. Average miles per kWh - 5.1 (expected range @ 30-40 MPH - 2 miles/Ahrs)
8. Typical max range before QC needed - 60-65 miles (assumes min Ahrs>15)
#1 Leaf SL MY 9/13: 76K miles, 47 Ahrs, 5.0 miles/kWh (average), Hx=70, SOH=73, L2 - 100% > 1000, temp < 95F, (DOD) > 20 Ahrs
#2 Leaf SL MY 12/18: 10.3K miles, SOH 109Ahrs/115Ahrs, 5.2 miles/kWh (average), DOD > 20%, temp < 105F