Leaf Spy Pro crashes with error popup

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pomonabill220

First, running LSP ver.. 0.45.136en.
I am starting to use the "[email protected] mi/kwh" calculation on screen 4. Miles>LBW.
I have tried the "t" and "i" settings and they seem to work great, but when I startup my tablet in the "c" calculation, I get a popup that says the application has crashed, and wants me to send a crash report to "[email protected]".
Doesn't seem to go to Turbo3 or his email, and when I send it there isn't any report attached.
Is this Turbo's crash reporting method? I was assuming it was because nothing changes in the "c" calculation when I drive.

Anyone else have problems with this mode? Am I doing something wrong? Who is "chk.digital"?

look like u got hacked

although, I was notified of LSP update and installed it and the battery voltage screen is flipping out every few seconds.

Pomonabill220 said:
First, running LSP ver.. 0.45.136en.
Are you on a beta channel?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Turbo3.Leaf_Spy_Pro&hl=en_US currently shows the latest as being 0.45.119 and that's what it says at the bottom of the app for me on my Android device.

That said, Android lets develops used staged rollouts (https://support.google.com/googleplay/android-developer/answer/6346149?hl=en).

Yes, I am on beta channel
BUT I found the culprut! it is NOT LSP!!! (didn't think it would be though).
Turned out it was an app that I have been using called Charging Monitor. It has been working great but I updated last night (5/16) about the same time I started using the "c" option.
I did some investigating today and found that app.
I uninstalled and reinstalled to original app and no crash... then installed the update and no crash, so for some reason the first update must have failed somehow.
Anyway, I let Turbo3 know as well, so no worries about LSP!

DaveinOlyWA said:
look like u got hacked

although, I was notified of LSP update and installed it and the battery voltage screen is flipping out every few seconds.
That is what I kinda thought at first, but I figured it out and thankfully NOT hacked.
I also see the cell voltage screen flipping out as well... don't know what that is all about yet though.

I am on the beta list, but I guess I will hold off on the update for my normal use device mounted in the car until the cell voltage screen glitch is fixed. I updated my main phone (BlackBerry PRIV running Android), but have not connected it to the Elm device since the update.

Back