Leaf wheel questions

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would like to post a picture with the tires. Can anyone share a link which explains how to do so?

Thanks

jimmol said:
I would like to post a picture with the tires. Can anyone share a link which explains how to do so?

Thanks

just upload to imgur, and get a link with [ img] [ /img] tags on either end and paste in your reply here. a bit more anonymous than a google drive share, but either works.

Or copy the image url from Imgur or similar site, paste it into a new message, then highlight the url in the message and select "Img" from the post editing options. That will add the necessary HTML tags.

jimmol said:
Thanks to all of you who contributed to this thread.

I have ordered the Enkei Racing RPF1 16 x 6 wheels and ECOPIA EP422 PLUS tires 205/60-16.

I hope to have them installed by April 20 and will report back later.

If I forget, just leave and post and it will remind me.

Thanks again.

Any update? Pics? Got an extra budget for a new set of rims. I'm currently browsing the wheels on 4wheelonline and the RPF1 is one of my options.

andyson said:
jimmol said:
Thanks to all of you who contributed to this thread.

I have ordered the Enkei Racing RPF1 16 x 6 wheels and ECOPIA EP422 PLUS tires 205/60-16.

I hope to have them installed by April 20 and will report back later.

If I forget, just leave and post and it will remind me.

Thanks again.

Any update? Pics? Got an extra budget for a new set of rims. I'm currently browsing the wheels on 4wheelonline and the RPF1 is one of my options.

You can try using photoshop to see how it will look on your car.

Here is the picture of my LEAF with the new wheels and tires. I bought some inexpensive center caps but they only fit the back due to the front wheels having an extension.

51237752486_7883d6858a_h.jpg

Looks familiar:

RKfiusV.jpg

I put those on across 2019 and 2020 (two at a time), with 205/55R-16 Continental Contiprocontact tires (the Nissan variant). I chose them mostly for their AA traction rating and slightly lighter weight.

Working great so far.

Mine have 43mm offset:

https://www.tirerack.com/wheels/WheelCloseUpServlet?target=runWheelSearch&initialPartNumber=3796706543BS&wheelMake=Enkei+Racing&wheelModel=RPF1&wheelFinish=Bright+Silver+Paint&autoMake=Nissan&autoYear=2016&autoModel=Leaf&autoModClar=S

Yeah either of the options, I just taped black corflute but my car is also black. Would love to do the plastic version.

I've not done any such mod myself. Really was just wondering which approach you used to achieve a 10% range increase.

So you taped black corrugated plastic (we call it Coroplast here) over the grill openings in the front bumper? Probably you cut each piece to sit just flush at the entrance to each opening. Any pictures you can share?

Yeah exactly what I did, its not the prettiest but it's okay with a black coloured car. I also did the same over the fog lights. Yeah can take some for suređź‘Ť

Back