EVConnect "Connected Services" option disappears

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lutefisk

Leaf Supporting Member
Has anyone else seen the "Connected Services" tab (between "LEAF Overview" and "About Your Vehicle" tabs) appear then disappear?

Carwings/EVConnect/whatever Nissan is calling it these days isn't allowing me to see the driving info from my 2015 SL. I've kept a monthly log since I bought it in 2015, and I'd not like to lose data.

Thanks!

lutefisk said:
knightmb said:
Do you mean info like "Electric Rate Simulation", "Drive Recordings", etc. kind of data?

Exactly. I also haven't been able to connect via the app on my phone, also.

When you go to "Reports and Activity" on the menu, you don't have a selection for "My EV" which brings up all the reports for these?
vEtiljz.jpg

lutefisk said:
Has anyone else seen the "Connected Services" tab (between "LEAF Overview" and "About Your Vehicle" tabs) appear then disappear?

Carwings/EVConnect/whatever Nissan is calling it these days isn't allowing me to see the driving info from my 2015 SL. I've kept a monthly log since I bought it in 2015, and I'd not like to lose data.

Thanks!

I'm able to see this information on my phone, but on the website I'm seeing exactly what you describe. When I first get to the dashboard page, "Connected Services" appears briefly then disappears. Can't click on it while it's there.

The information in the app is much less detailed and not downloadable, so I'd really like to be able to access this the way I used to. I'll try to chat with support and I'll post if I learn anything.

dunkinb said:
I'm able to see this information on my phone, but on the website I'm seeing exactly what you describe. When I first get to the dashboard page, "Connected Services" appears briefly then disappears. Can't click on it while it's there.

The information in the app is much less detailed and not downloadable, so I'd really like to be able to access this the way I used to. I'll try to chat with support and I'll post if I learn anything.

Carlos on the chat says it's related to my 3G telematics unit. Don't know why the phone works but not the website, although my phone only gets the driving records through 6/8. Updated the charge state fine this morning, though. Guess this is what 3G death throes look like.

I talked with Nissan Connect support today because all my driving history for the last few months was gone, seems there was some update that messed up a lot of people and so they rolled back to some previous version for Nissan Connect and thus a lot of people had the history reset (including myself) :evil:

Yep, it's gone for my 2013. Nissan Connect support said no new registrations after June 1st (at least for the 2013 model year, not sure about others)

lutefisk said:
The appearance of the website has been changed and there’s a box for “Connected Services” and a “Manage account” box, but it doesn’t do anything other than present a spinning wheel that stops.

Getting on Nissan's website from a computer instead of a tablet works much better.

Back