I'm working on a class project and need your help. Basically I'm trying to design the ideal smartphone application for electric vehicles. I've been doing a lot of research on what matters to EV owners but wanted to see what Leaf owners need to know on a regular basis. I know there's already lots of applications out there (all with different features) and my goal is to figure out what everyone's favorite features are. I need survey results from actual owners for this project, so if you have a minute please respond to a few of these questions. Thanks in advance!
1. What is your favorite thing about owning an electric car?
2. Do you use the official Nissan Leaf EV app? If so, what do you like/dislike about it?
3. Do you use any other apps that interact with your car (ex. checking battery status, unlocking doors, etc.)? If so, which ones?
3a. What exactly do you use those apps for?
4. Do you check how efficiently you are driving (from in-car indicators or elsewhere)?
4a. Does this or Eco Tree info (on the dashboard) matter to you?
5. Does World/National Eco Rankings mean anything to you?
6. How do you determine if your car can make certain trips? (In-vehicle range, mental math, distance calculators, other apps, etc.)
7. What are your specific charging habits? (When, where, how long, how often, to what percentage, scheduled, etc.)
8. When you're not charging, what battery information is important to you? (ex. Time to full charge, battery temp, etc.)
9. When you are charging, what battery information is important to you? (ex. Time remaining, speed, time to certain %, etc.)
10. What are the most important things about your battery? (How full it is, capacity, overall health, etc.)
11. Rank (in order of importance) the features that inform you of your battery’s status:
Visual indicator (12 bars)
12. Are there any features you would LOVE to have on your phone? (Can be anything, doesn't matter if the Leaf can't do it)