Driving stats no longer uploaded

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Toine

Hi,

I noticed that since early dec2019 the driving stats no longer seem to upload. I.e. I cannot see any driving statistics in the app on my phone since Dec. 6th.
I checked the setting in the car and upload is enabled. I activated the carwings subscription less then a year ago. Other carwings functionality like turning on AC and getting current battery status works fine (all be it very slow sometimes)

FYI: I am based in Ireland (Europe)

Anyone any idea why this is or how I can fix it?

Thanks in advance,

Toine

My App is up-to-date and I am also using a 3rd party app which has the same problem

I had this problem for a month or so in the fall. Then, a screen came up in the car reminding me that the apps were collecting data. I clicked "yes" and have had no problem since.

Nissan has confirmed to me this is a known problem (no data uploaded since early dec. 2019) which affect many users (in Europe?) They are working on a solution but I have yet to receive an update...

I have had my 30KW leaf for 3 weeks and still can't get the app or the computer website to work other than battery info. All the other stuff i.e. distance, consumption, travel time etc just doesn't work. I have phoned, e-mailed customer support but have not had much help, I got one e-mail asking what type of phone and to give some screen shots of pages not working which I did. I sent that off a week ago and have had no reply. I must say I am getting quite frustrated. I wonder if there is something basic I am not doing or missing?
Any help would be much appreciated.

Back