list of latest charging stations supplied by Carwings

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lettcco

I would like to post a list of charging stations that is showing in my nav and compare with others, see if there is any discrepancies among carwings users, and keep track of what stations are added. Only charging stations that are supplied by Carwings data center are considered here...the auto station update by physically charging there should not count. I am going need admin's help to add other location as well.

Los Angeles metro as of 4/5/2011:
miller nissan
universal city nissan
nissan of 1000 oaks
antelope valley nissan
santa monica nissan
nissan of downtown la
alhambra nissan
performance nissan
phoenix motorcars

added x/x/2011:
TBD

Today, as I was driving to work and stopped at a light, I noticed out of the corner of my eye that a dialog box had popped up on the Nav screen. It said that "9 new charging stations have been added near your location." I hadn't asked it to do so so it appears this is something that it does autonomously.
I haven't had a chance to see who they are yet...

lettcco said:
I would like to post a list of charging stations that is showing in my nav and compare with others, see if there is any discrepancies among carwings users, and keep track of what stations are added. Only charging stations that are supplied by Carwings data center are considered here...the auto station update by physically charging there should not count. I am going need admin's help to add other location as well.

Los Angeles metro as of 4/5/2011:
miller nissan
universal city nissan
nissan of 1000 oaks
antelope valley nissan
santa monica nissan
nissan of downtown la
alhambra nissan
performance nissan
phoenix motorcars

added x/x/2011:
TBD

The easiest way to see all the data Navteq has is to go into Carwings and into the Route Planner. That will kick open a new map window that you can drag around the world and see what is available. You have to zoom in a bit to see ones in a particular area. It restricts weird. But your list looks about right to me for LA area. I have notified Navteq about 150 or so other new locations. But as you can tell, they are not really fast to roll them out.

On the bright side, it looks like they already have most of the L3 chargers in the UK so they are all set. The L2 story over there is very messy though since almost everyone has 240v but not J-plugs so you need their portable EVSE to charge.

Back