No service

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

larrys3255

Every time I try to "Update Stations", I get the error message "No service". This occurs no matter where I am. I do have a Carwings account and can logon on the web.
Any ideas?

Larry

Update: I called Nissan Customer Support and they rebooted something and now it works. ;)

I want to suggest another use of the CarWings system: Since Nissan (and the NSA!) knows exactly where your Leaf is, It would be simple for them to have an Ipad App that locates the car if it is stolen or lost in a large parking structure. There is already an Ipad app that allows you to find your Ipad if it is stolen and even wipe it clean and disable it.

Larry

IMHO, stealing a LEAF would be extremely stupid. With all the data streaming to Nissan you might as well try to steal an AirBus.

larrys3255 said:
Every time I try to "Update Stations", I get the error message "No service". This occurs no matter where I am. I do have a Carwings account and can logon on the web.
Any ideas?

Larry

There's another thread re carwings connection problems.

I took my car in for a "temporary" fix last month, and it's been up ever since-with one 4-6 hour exception when I also got the same NS message.

Yesterday, I got an email re a "permanent" fix from "Laura" at Nissan, telling me to make a service appointment.

Called my local dealer this AM, and still waiting to hear if they know anything about it.

See http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=4790&start=10 about TCU reset permanent software fix. Fix has been available for just a few days.

Back