Does the light in the charge port area ...
1) come on when open a certain angle ?
2) when opened remotely (via fob or "pull" by release in car) ?
3) time out after it first illuminates (from whatever action) ?
4) come back on at any point during or after completion of charging ?
5) come on if an already popped-open charge port cover is raised to the full open position ? (We frequently "pop" it when arriving home, but don't plug in until later.)
I don't expect answers to the above unless someone has had the benefit of playing with a MY2013, or has its manual ... but I am curious to know how they designed it.
2011 Silver SL+QC [Mfg: 11/2010] 36mo/15k LEASE
06Jun2013 Status [28.5 months][34,173 miles][11 bars]
Lost CapacityBar 6/6/13 @34,173 miles while in LEAF Battery Monitor: 83.41%, 71.4F (avg); cool overnight;