DAB and USB problem

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BryanMurphy

Just bought a lovely 17 Leaf! Very pleased. A few niggles though.

Every time we start up, the DAB needs to scan for stations, phones need to be re-paired and the USB socket doesn't work.

It doesn't have the satnav SD card. Is this the problem?

Thanks for advice.

I believe the SD card must be ordered specifically for the car VIN, not just paired by the dealer. The cards are rather expensive so dealers sometimes remove them from cars on the lot and forget to reinstall it when the car is sold. The missing card will affect some functions of the unit (more than just missing maps). If the navigation unit will not keep radio station and phone information after you solve the SD card issue, look for a failed or missing fuse. There is a separate circuit that supplies continuous power for the memory while the car is parked.

If the navigation unit will not keep radio station and phone information after you solve the SD card issue, look for a failed or missing fuse. There is a separate circuit that supplies continuous power for the memory while the car is parked.

Good points, but I'd check the logic power circuit before getting a new SD card. They might get at least one function back...

Back