Blue Nissan Badges/emblem

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ducky8888

A while back I saw an older leaf with blue tinted Nissan badges. After doing some looking around I see they were standard for a few years. I would love to change my chrome badges to the blue ones as they would match the car and the license plate frames I have. I already removed all of the other chrome badges and blacked out the chrome bumper protector. If I can change the Nissan badges to the blue ones the only thing left chrome would be the door handles.

My question is, does anyone have the measurements for the blue hamburger badges? The rear hatch of the 2nd gen has an indent where the badge goes, so removing it completely would look weird, and having one too small for the space would be just as bad. I could just order one, but at $30-40 a pop I am not willing to take the risk. I may just try removing the chrome ones and painting them to match the bumper protector, but I would prefer the "ice" blue ones.

I have the iced blue badges on my 2017S. The rear badge has an outside diameter of 10.5 cm (top to bottom). The front badge is 12.5 cm.

Awesome, thanks! It looks like they did not change the size, I will take some pics after I get them in hand and on the car.

Back