Rubber Floor Mats

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jopldangla

Does anybody know what year floor mats are interchangeable?

Looking to buy a set of rubber/weathertech Nissan Leaf (nissan official accessory) which came out of a 2019 Leaf for use with my 2017 Leaf. They look the same, but I figure I would ask the group here.

Thanks in advance!

The 2011 - 2017 mats are different from the 2018+ mats, especially on the passenger side, IIRC. Also IIRC, Weathertech didn't do a great job with the passenger side mat for the Gen II Leaf, and it isn't a perfect fit. On a related note, AFAIK nobody yet makes a seat cover that perfectly fits (or is easy to install on) the power driver's side seat that is part of the Gen II Tech Package.

What about the REAR floor mats in the 2018+ vs the 2011-2017 version? Does anyone have some hard data (like they tried it)?

I bought a set of Nissan rubber floor mats for my first LEAF in 2011, which I then moved to my 2014, and then to my 2018. Both front and rear mats fit just fine, with the only modification I had to do for the 2018 car was make another hole for the clips on the drivers side mat.

You can fit a 2011 mat set on any LEAF 2011-2021. I have been doing this since 2011.

OrientExpress said:
I bought a set of Nissan rubber floor mats for my first LEAF in 2011, which I then moved to my 2014, and then to my 2018. Both front and rear mats fit just fine, with the only modification I had to do for the 2018 car was make another hole for the clips on the drivers side mat.

You can fit a 2011 mat set on any LEAF 2011-2021. I have been doing this since 2011.
Thanks...good to know.
I may keep the floor mats out of a salvaged 2020 Leaf I bought for a battery upgrade/swap.

Back