Leaf Orders : Plot your location and details on this Map

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TimeHorse

Hope I've not made this too complicated for people; the idea is this:

• For those of you who have taken delivery of your LEAF, please, using a magenta marker, put your Delivery date on your marker, and place it near your home
  • For those of you who have been allowed to order and accepted, please, using a green marker, put your RAQ date on your marker, and place it near your home
  • For those of you who have been allowed to order but have not accepted it or have ordered by decided to orphan your LEAF on delivery, please, using a cyan marker, put your RAQ date on your marker, and place it near your home with your reason for not accepting the offer / delivery
  • For Dealerships, using a yellow marker, could you mark in your marker how many cars quotes you've sent out to date (as of what day), number of LEAFs sold and your current monthly allocations
  • If you've yet to RAQ, just put TBD and your ETA month using a red marker.
  • If your eligible to RAQ but are having some problems, like EVSE AV or EVProject quotes, out of state hullabaloo, please use a violet pin and tell us your problems.
  • Anyone else, just use a blue marker and put what you like.

You can change your marker color by clicking on the default blue marker and then selecting the color for your group.

Thanks.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&gl=us&ie=UTF8&view=map&msa=0&ll=33.137551,130.78125&spn=175.527524,74.53125&z=1&msid=100197148173302968854.00048f5b361777467c19e

And don't forget…
To enter your order details in the Order Details thread

And update the official MyNissanLEAF spreadsheet based on the instructions in the Spreadsheet : VINs, Delivery Dates, Order Dates etc thread

Detailed Instructions

When you go to the link above, you'll need to be logged into your Google account. If you don't have a Google account and don't want to create one, just post your details in this thread and someone will let you know when they've added a peg for you given your details.

Once you're logged into Google, you should see the following screen:

RAQMapselectedit.png

Click the button circled in cyan (light blue) and use the zoom buttons and hand control to move the map to where you wish to place your flag. When you've found your correct flag location, select the blue flag circled in cyan:

RAQAddYourFlag.png

Your cursor changes to a blue flag with an x below it; move that x to above where you want to mark your location and click to drop the flag. A balloon pops up where you can enter your information.

RAQinMontigny.png

To change the flag to the colors suggested for this map, click the flag in the corner, circled in cyan in the image above. When you click this, a list of possible flags appears:

RAQSelectaFlag.png

Choose the flag among those circled in cyan based on the your RAQ status as specified in the list above. When you click this, you return to the entry balloon; now enter your information:

RAQEnteryourinfo.png

In the area circled in cyan, enter your id; this can be your handle on the My Nissan LEAF forum, your real name, some other pseudonym or simply Anonymous, as you wish. In the description area, circled in magenta (light purple), enter your RAQ details: when you were able to, or will be able to Request a Quote, what issues may be preventing you despite being able, and how many quotes you've sent out if you're a dealer. When you've entered all your information, click the OK button, circled in green.

Finally, click the Done button at the top of the screen:

RAQClickDone.png

And thank you for taking the time to let the world know your progress in getting the world's first mass-market, zero-emission fully electric vehicle!

mod edit :

Reservation map thread: http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=217
Reservation map: http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF&msa=0&msid=101695356237695844500.000485571a29e01b60343

evnow said:
Why not change the reservation market to a diffferent shape ?

I thought about that, but the Reservation map was getting a bit crowded and most of the new pins would be on top of the old pins anyway. Hope you don't mind.

daniel said:
Sorry. I'm not going to sign up for a Google membership just to post my location.

Daniel and anyone else, if you want to post your RAQ info here, I can update the map on your behalf.

gudy said:
TimeHorse : why did you pick a city in france for your example ?

I used to live in Montigny-le-Brettenneux and I thought it'd be cute since Nissan is after all a French company (Reneau). Too bad we probably don't have a list of LEAF orders in continental Europe; it'd be interesting to compare their situation to ours.

Wish I could get one in Utah faster. I might even ben inclined to pay a bit more! How many others from Utah even reserved one?

Back