ruimegas

Re: Leaf Plus Arriving at Dealers - any UK delivery confirmations ?

Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:12 am

Leogee wrote:Most of the posts on this topic seem to be about USA availability. Anyone from the UK have a firm delivery date ?

I placed an order for a Leaf plus mid April. I have been told that the Plus models will not be arriving until October, although the 40kwh 2019 models are starting to become available now. No firm delivery date, so anytime in October or even later is likely. I understood that the hold up is the availability of the 62kwh batteries.

Others' experience ?
Hello Leogee

I reserved my Leaf e+ the 6th February 2019 and I think I'm probaly the first to reserve it in Portugal. The car is made in Sunderland/UK for all Europe as you know.

The Nissan system tells me that I should receive the e+ until the 14th June (left weel drivers are supposed to get cars first)

I contacted with Nissan Europoe and they replied that there are some constraints in the production of the car but they not specified wich ones.

In resume, I'm getting a bit frustrated with the lack of information. Any info would be very apreciated?

PS: sorry about any flaws in the english writing but I'm not a native english speaker
NISSAN LEAF Glacier Pearl, RAQ 19JAN2011, Delivery 09JUN2011. 36,000 kms (22,370 miles done). Lisbon, Portugal, Europe. Check http://www.nissanleafpt.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Leogee
Delivery Date: 01 Oct 2019

Re: Leaf Plus Arriving at Dealers

Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:54 pm

This is promising information and it sounds like your car will be delivered soon.
You mention being able to see your order status on the “Nissan system”. Where do you find that ?
My only information comes via the dealer.

ruimegas

Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:30 am

Leogee wrote:This is promising information and it sounds like your car will be delivered soon.
You mention being able to see your order status on the “Nissan system”. Where do you find that ?
My only information comes via the dealer.
The dealer provide me the information based on his access to Nissan system. I have no direct access to it.
NISSAN LEAF Glacier Pearl, RAQ 19JAN2011, Delivery 09JUN2011. 36,000 kms (22,370 miles done). Lisbon, Portugal, Europe. Check http://www.nissanleafpt.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

MikeScott
Delivery Date: 20 Sep 2019

Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:16 am

Hi ruimegas
did your new e+ actually get delivered on June 14th?
I ordered in Germany on January 25th and was told i could expect delivery by end of July. Last week i heard from the dealer the delivery date will be end of September - 8 weeks delay.
I'd be interested to hear if e+ is already arriving in portugal.

EatsShootsandLeafs
Delivery Date: 24 Aug 2012

Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:02 am

I just learned about this thing (yeah I'm out of the loop).

Good range, good performance. It still looks pretty lame, but the performance and price is there. I will definitely consider getting another Leaf when current lease is up. Plus would be nice, but not at any kind of weird premium.

Return to “News & Main LEAF Discussion”