speedbleeders

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RustyShackleford

For those not aware, these are little one-way valves that you install in place of your brake bleeder valves. I've used them on other cars for years and they are awesome, allowing one-man bleeding of your brakes. This is particularly helpful for our Leafs, as they are supposed to have the brake fluid flushed every year.

http://store-speedbleeder-com.3dcartstores.com/Stainless-Steel-Bleeders_c_7.html

They don't list the Leaf in their applications chart, but if you call them at the listed number they can give it to you.

For the 2018 SV with electronic parking brake, sizes for front and rear are SB1010 and SB1010S, respectively; the rear is a totally different size if your parking brake is manual (go figure). Add '-SS' for stainless-steel versions. Price for a set of 4 (SS) with cheapest shipping is $65.95.

RustyShackleford said:
For those not aware, these are little one-way valves that you install in place of your brake bleeder valves. I've used them on other cars for years and they are awesome, allowing one-man bleeding of your brakes. This is particularly helpful for our Leafs, as they are supposed to have the brake fluid flushed every year.

http://store-speedbleeder-com.3dcartstores.com/Stainless-Steel-Bleeders_c_7.html

They don't list the Leaf in their applications chart, but if you call them at the listed number they can give it to you.

For the 2018 SV with electronic parking brake, sizes for front and rear are SB1010 and SB1010S, respectively; the rear is a totally different size if your parking brake is manual (go figure). Add '-SS' for stainless-steel versions. Price for a set of 4 (SS) with cheapest shipping is $65.95.

Thanks for the info. It's weird that Russell themselves haven't seen fit to update their online application data for over a decade.

Back