2015 Nissan Leaf [Parting Out]

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MannyTx

Hello folks,

I am in the process of doing an EV conversion and have a 2015 Leaf that I am parting out to try and recoup some funds.
The vehicle was hit in the front but the rest of the car is intact and in good condition. Interior is in great shape.

I can remove and ship any item.

Thanks!

https://imgur.com/a/O54qxFk
9tynlAT.jpeg

[MOD: fixed inlined image]

I'm curious whether it starts and can move under its own power. A closer photo without the bumper or hood would be informative..

OP:
Parts that I have read have a market:
Master Brake cylinder
On-board charger
Battery
Suspension
Rear bumper
Wheels

You may wish to consider listing them separately on Ebay

SageBrush said:
I'm curious whether it starts and can move under its own power. A closer photo without the bumper or hood would be informative..

OP:
Parts that I have read have a market:
Master Brake cylinder
On-board charger
Battery
Suspension
Rear bumper
Wheels

You may wish to consider listing them separately on Ebay

The car did move on its own power however I've already pulled the battery modules out for my conversion. I have looked at eBay but wanted to see if there was any interest in the community before going that route.

Thanks for the list.

Steelcity said:
What kind of shape is the wheels in?

In really good shape. No damage that I could tell. I can go take a few photos of them and take a closer look.

gncndad said:
Where are you geographically? Is the rear bumper intact? Which interior, cloth or leather?

Corpus Christi, TX.

Rear bumper is intact.
Cloth interior

Rear bumper: Hmm...wife will be in CC in February. Wonder if it could possibly fit in our 2014 Avalon Hybrid (rear seat doesn't fold down)

Wheels are clean? Any corrosion/discoloration (salt spray)? How many miles on the car?

gncndad said:
Rear bumper: Hmm...wife will be in CC in February. Wonder if it could possibly fit in our 2014 Avalon Hybrid (rear seat doesn't fold down)

Wheels are clean? Any corrosion/discoloration (salt spray)? How many miles on the car?

Might be a tight squeeze but we can certainly try. I can take some measurements. Also I will post pictures of the wheels this weekend.

Hi, I'm interested in the turn signal combination switch. Does your car have AUTO mode on the headlight switch?

Thanks!

Hi - is the driver airbag intact? does it have cruise control + phone controls? thanks

Back